Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Hello and welcome to the "maiden voyage" of Dreamline Imagery.

I'm Bob Schueler and I'm the owner of Dreamline Imagery, a full-service photography studio, DEDICATED to awesome photography at very reasonable rates! I'm based out of Brookston and Lafayette, Indiana - home to Purdue University and the Boilermakers!

Allow me to share with you my passion: First off, I'm a visually-oriented person. I never did exceptionally well in school, as when I was in school, teaching was mostly auditory and I'm good for about 15 minutes of auditory monologue, and then I drift. I don't really consider it ADD or ADHD, because I like to learn, it's just that visual learners weren't really taken seriously until recently.

Anyway, being visually oriented, I decided, several years ago, that I wanted to get into photography. I shot and developed my first photograph back in 1975 at a YMCA summer camp and the rest is history.

After spending several years in corporate America and burning out on it, I decided in 2003 that I wanted to do this full-time. I bought my first digital camera in 1999 and have been building up my equipment repertoire ever since. I specialize in Weddings and have shot them in the Midwest, but also do destination packages as well. Please see my website for a more elaborate gallery of wedding photos.

If you hire me, what you're getting is someone who's part of YOUR team. My goal is to shoot pictures, yes, but also in a manner that's comfortable, fun and memorable for you.

In the weeks ahead, please check back from time to time. I have to admit that my schedule is a bit crazy right now as we're head-on into the wedding season. I'm a staff of one, so admittedly, I may lag a bit on my posts. But thanks in advance for keeping up with me.

And if you have a need for wedding photography, please consider Dreamline Imagery!

Thanks

Bob Schueler
Dreamline Imagery
765.563.6109

No comments: